Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mokshagna in OKKAMAGADU !!


Balakrishna's son Mokshagna is making debut. According to sources, the young Nandamuri kid will appear in YVS's Okkamagadu for a brief time. Though it is not a 'role' or 'character', Mokshagna will be seen before the credits roll on, sources informed.YVS who is die-hard fan of Late NTR is making the film to be a treat for Nandamuri fans. In every YVS's film, a sloka along with Late NTR's photo appears. Soon after this Mokshagna will be seen, sources informed us.The film is set in a faction backdrop and has NBK playing dual roles. Simran, Anushka and Nisha Kothari are the heroines.Music is by Manisharma and the film is slated for January 11, 2008 release.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.